- Create sharp and professional invoices, manage recurring billings, and easily track payments.
- Control supplier invoices and get a clear forecast of your future bills to pay.
- Save time and automate 95% of reconciliation with our smart reconciliation tool.
Take Full control of your business on one App - Powered by ERPNext
Accounting, Inventory and Beyond
Customer Relations and Selling
Track Opportunities, prepare Quotations, and record Orders and Shipments. Communicate with Customers via email, or send newsletters. Distribute commission to a Sales Partner or among your Sales Team. Apply Pricing and Discounts based on rules. Record Warranty Claims and their resolution.
- From quotes to sales orders – Convert quotations into sales orders with a single click, or let the customer sign off on it with a simple electronic signature.
- Contract management – Invoice customers based on time and materials, easily record contracts and track invoicing phases, maintain renewal and upselling opportunities, and manage your subscriptions with recurring contracts.
- CRM – Automate activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mails and quotations. Get all information you need, right on the opportunity: page viewed, mails received, etc.
Know exactly how you perform compared to your monthly targets. Organize your work based on your scheduled next actions.
Buying and Inventory
Automatically raise Material Requests, send Purchase Orders to Suppliers, and record Purchase Receipts. Track inventory levels per Warehouse and make required corrections on manual inspection. Use Batches and Serial Numbers, get stock valuation, and use automated inventory accounting.
Plan your Production and Material Requirements using Production Planning Tool. Make production schedule based on Workstation availability. Use hierarchical Bill of Materials and costing. Sub-contract / outsource part of the manufacturing process and include its cost into the resulting products.
Billing and Payments
Bill your customers and record Supplier’s Invoices. Manage pre and post payments, track pending ones and provide Credit Notes. Use different currencies, manage recurring invoices, and restrict approval based on amount. Budget your purchases using monthly distribution of funds and Cost Centers.
Define and allocate Tasks for Projects and make Time Log entries for work done against Tasks. Track orders, invoices and inventory against Projects, and bill your Customers using Time Logs.
- Be Proactive – For professionals who like to plan their activities at the beginning of the day – Use the Day Planner to allocate your time in advance to the day’s tasks.
- Every minute counts – For professionals who need to track their work in detail – Launch the timer from your desktop in a single click. Just choose your task and switch it on.
- Focus on what matters – For professionals who bill per hour or day – Just focus on your work and record your activities at the end of your day.
Leave, Expenses and Payroll
Track Attendance, allocate leaves to Employees, and manage Leave Applications. Record and approve Expense Claims from Employees. Generate monthly Payroll and integrate it with Accounting. Manage Openings and Job Applications in your Company.
Capture Issues reported by your Customers, communicate via Email, assign it to your team and track its status.
Retail Point of Sale
Use the touch-friendly Point of Sales interface to quickly record a Bill, its Payment and the resulting Inventory reduction. Manage per-location settings like Currency, Cash / Bank Account, Taxes, and Terms and Conditions.
View reports like Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Sales and Purchase Register, Project Gantt Chart, Item-wise Purchase History, Customer Acquisition and Loyalty, and many more. Create your own reports using the Report engine or by writing custom database query.
Use a combination of Role and User Permissions to restrict access to a document. Bypass permission rules for specific documents using the document’s Share feature.
Mobile / Tablet Friendly
Carefully designed to allow using all ERP features on a mobile browser.